Payment Methods – APACSMA
We support several different payment methods depending on your preference, account country and location.
Confirm your payment methods on apacsma.com
To see the payment methods after you make a purchase, please follow the steps below:
1. Once you have decided the course you wish to enroll in, please click REGISTER NOW on the course landing page.
2. You will be directed to the product cart on the same page, please select the country (optional) & quantity, then click ADD TO CART on the same course landing page.
3. You will be directed to the cart to have final check on the course you have selected and quantity you want to purchase. This page will show the final amount that you need to make. You can either click CONTINUE SHOPPING or PROCEED TO CHECKOUT on the same landing page.
4. On clicking PROCEED TO CHECKOUT, you will be directed to the checkout page which will request you to input your billing details and options for various payment methods.
- First Name *
- Last Name *
- Company name
- Country *
- Street Address *
- Apartment, suite, unit etc.
- Town / City
- Zip Code *
- Phone Number *
- Email *
- International Credit and Debit Cards: We accept most major international credit and debit cards like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners and JCB.
- Invoice Request for Bank Transfers
Terms and Conditions
- When online payment is completed, funds will be deducted from your credit card in the selected currency.
- Payments are debited to APACSMA.
♦ If payment is successful, an online receipt will be provided to confirm payment has been made.
♦ If payment is unsuccessful, an online message will be provided to confirm payment has failed.
♦ If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods.
- All information provided on the online card payment facility will be handled in accordance with the APACSMA data protection policy.
- APACSMA Terms and Conditions for online card payment are subject to change at any time.
- Admin and Bank charges to be borne by Payee.
- No cancellation or refunds after payment made.
- Proof of payment to be retained and produced if requested. APACSMA will not be liable for lost payments.
- Please ensure your computer is protected with malware and viruses. APACSMA will not be liable for client mishaps.
- Upon payment received, APACSMA educational consultants or solutions consultants will be in touch for further on-boarding within 5 business working days.
CONTACT US – Local and International
- Finance Enquires: email@example.com
- Educational Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solutions Support: email@example.com
- Quality: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to speak to an officer, you can call us at +65 90569617, between 10am to 5pm SGT, Monday to Friday (excluding Singapore Public Holidays).