Audit Your Sales Mindset
This Sales Mindset Assessment May Help You Land A New Job
As a salesperson, your livelihood depends on your ability to make sales. Without this ability, you may be unable to find a sales position or be unable to succeed and advance in your current position.
How Individuals Can Benefit From This Assessment
No matter what your goal is, our assessment can help you achieve it by giving you vital knowledge of what you already know and what you need to learn.
As a job candidate, you need to demonstrate your ability to make sales. The Sales Mindset Assessment gives you detailed information on your current strengths. You can use this information to showcase yourself to potential employers.
The Sales IQ Plus report also shows you where you need to improve. Then you can brush up on those skills and make yourself an even more attractive job candidate.
If you already have a sales position, this assessment can help you do your job better. It shows you what you need to learn and helps you learn it. You’ll become a better salesperson and have an easier time making your quotas.
This course is ideal for you because it is tailored to your own strengths and weaknesses. No more guessing why you aren’t making sales. Find out why and take action to get better.
About Our Sales Mindset Assessment
We offer the Sales Mindset Assessment to help you diagnose your strengths and weaknesses and get started filling those gaps right away.
The course includes the full Sales IQ Plus assessment, a detailed personal report of the sales audit, and personalized training resources.
The course enables you to:
- Identify your strengths as a salesperson.
- Identify gaps in your knowledge and skills right now.
- Improve your sales skills with personalized training just for you.
About the Sales IQ Plus Assessment
Our Sales Mindset Assessment uses the award-winning Sales IQ Plus assessment created by best-selling authors Jim Cathcart (Relationship Selling), Dr. Tony Alessandra (The Platinum Rule for DISC Sales Mastery), and Jeffrey Gitomer (The Sales Bible).
According to the creators, “The Sales IQ Plus assessment is a key objective analysis designed as a starting point — a type of ‘personalised map’ for your proper sales knowledge at this moment in time. It tells you where you are, why you are there and how you can improve by offering specific insights and valuable responses based on your assessment results.”
This Assessment Consists Of:
This 48-question assessment takes about 30 minutes to complete and covers 8 key sales competencies, or categories of selling proficiency.
- Preparing: Getting ready to make the sale
- Targeting: Identifying markets and groups of prospective buyers
- Connecting: Appealing to targets
- Assessing: Identifying what to sell and how to sell to the targets
- Solving: Solving the buyer’s problem
- Confirming: Gaining commitment to buy
- Assuring: Confirming the company will provide the value the client seeks
- Managing: Controlling work time, workflow, and meeting deadlines and benchmarks
The APACSMA Assessment Report
The Sales IQ report is an extensive document containing data on your strengths and weaknesses as well as clear action items for improvement.
The report includes:
- Analysis of each answer in the sales audit
- Explanation of what you are doing right and why
- Suggestions for improvement
- Action items for each answer
This allows you to:
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Target and train for the skills you need to succeed
- Focus on key competencies
- Build confidence by understanding what you are doing right
Start Improving Your Sales Skills Now
Here’s how to get started with the assessment tool:
- Order and pay.
- APACSMA sends you an email with a link to the assessment.
- You complete the assessment and download your report immediately.
- You get access to your personalized training videos targeting the skills you need to improve.
Sales Mindset Assessment
All prices quoted are in USD.
This assessment help you to develop the sales mindset and attitudes to achieve sales target and to develop skills and confidence to make sales a success. This salesassessment is a product of APACSMA!