Audit Your Sales Team Mindset
A Sales Mindset Assessment For Teams Increases Revenue
Your business depends on new sales. And that means your business depends on your salespeople as well as the salespeople you are looking to hire.
This means that understanding salespeople’s strengths and weaknesses is the key to successful business growth.
How Sales Teams Can Benefit From Assessments
Unfortunately, not all salespeople are equally good at what they do. Some seem to effortlessly close sale after sale while others struggle to make a contact. Meanwhile, some are good at making contacts while others are good at closing sales.
However, a successful salesperson must have the right knowledge and skills to get the job done. Without these core competencies, they will struggle to make sales and meet quotas.
And your business will suffer.
So how do you find out who has the skills and the potential to succeed? You could wait and see. After all, sales aptitude will show in the numbers eventually. But you’ll lose precious time and money while you wait for the answer.
Instead, you can figure out who has the knowledge and aptitude necessary for success right now before you lose another sale. Then you can train your salespeople with the right skills and knowledge to bring them up to speed and crush their quotas.
Or maybe your sales team is already good. You can still use the Sales Mindset Assessment to help them get even better.
Finally, maybe you are still building your sales team. The assessment can help you identify quality candidates. You’ll have a full picture of the strengths and weaknesses of every candidate you hire.
Then you can provide targeted training for them on day one. You’ll know what they know and what they don’t know.
About Our Sales Mindset Assessment
We offer the Sales Mindset Assessment to address all these needs. It helps Sales Managers assess a candidate’s or an employee’s sales aptitude and knowledge.
Then the Sales Mindset Assessment goes even further. It provides targeted training to enhance and add to their knowledge.
In this audit, your salesperson will take the Sales IQ Plus assessment. We’ll provide a report and diagnose gaps in knowledge.
- Identify gaps in your team’s knowledge and skills right now
- Provide targeting training for improvement for the future
- Identify qualified candidates for sales positions
- Streamline training providing just the right information
About the Sales IQ Plus Assessment
Our Sales Mindset Assessment uses the award-winning Sales IQ Plus assessment created by best-selling authors Jim Cathcart (Relationship Selling), Dr. Tony Alessandra (The Platinum Rule for DISC Sales Mastery), and Jeffrey Gitomer (The Sales Bible).
According to the creators, “The Sales IQ Plus assessment is a key objective analysis designed as a starting point — a type of ‘personalised map’ for your proper sales knowledge at this moment in time. It tells you where you are, why you are there and how you can improve by offering specific insights and valuable responses based on your assessment results.”
This Assessment Consists Of:
This 48-question assessment takes about 30 minutes to complete and covers 8 key sales competencies, or categories of selling proficiency.
- Preparing: Getting ready to make the sale
- Targeting: Identifying markets and groups of prospective buyers
- Connecting: Appealing to targets
- Assessing: Identifying what to sell and how to sell to the targets
- Solving: Solving the buyer’s problem
- Confirming: Gaining commitment to buy
- Assuring: Confirming the company will provide the value the client seeks
- Managing: Controlling work time, workflow, and meeting deadlines and benchmarks
The APACSMA Assessment Report
The Sales IQ report is an extensive document containing crucial data on the individual’s strengths and weaknesses as well as clear action items for improvement.
The report includes:
- Analysis of each and every answer
- Explanation of what the rep is doing right and why
- Suggestions for further improvement
- Action items for each answer
This allows Sales Teams to:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of reps and applicants
- Easily create targeted training programs based on each individual
- Focus on key competencies
- Build confidence by showing the rep what they are doing right
Start Improving Your Sales Team Now
Here’s how to get started:
- Select Buy Now below.
- Pay immediately or select Invoice and pay your invoice within 14 days.
- Once payment is received, APACSMA will provide onboarding.
- Bulk registration and Orientation to read and manage report will be conducted
- Manager or APACSMA can send the assessment links out to their team members if more than 20 pax and administration will be decided there and then
Sales Mindset Assessment for Sales Teams
All prices quoted are in USD.
This assessment helps salespeople to develop the sales mindset and attitudes needed to achieve sales targets and to develop the skills and confidence to make for a successful sales career. This sales assessment is a product of APACSMA!
This assessment helps sales teams identify the strengths and weaknesses of team members and candidates. It then provides targeted training to improve confidence and sales results.