Mental Toughness – Brain X – APAC SMA
• Understanding the brain functions that affect performance
• Controlling the mental factors that hurt performance
• Learning how to get the brain into a high performance “zone”
• Develop a Salesperson’s own pre-call performance routine
• Develop a Salesperson’s own post-call performance routine to clear their mind and reset their emotions
• Understanding where and when to use “temporary” voice vs. “permanent” voice
• Understanding how the brain responds to pressure and anxiety
• Learning how to use mental control strategies that allow Salespeople to thrive under the pressure of high intensity call situations, rejection, and challenging customers
•Sharpen your Mental Skills Training for controlling the distractible mind
•Learn to control your presentation under the pressure of a fast-paced call center
Using Physical Techniques to Affect the Mind
• Learn how to get the calm, focused state of mind using purposeful, progressive breathing
• Learn exercises for connecting the physical state to the emotional state
• Understand what visualization is and why is it so important to effective selling
• Learn techniques for increasing the power of mental images
• Use imagery to manage emotions, improve concentration, and enhance confidence
• Use visualization to prepare for interactions with customers
Using emotional Intelligence as a Competitive Tool
• Understanding the emotional functions in your customer’s mind that drive selling relationships and decisions
• Mastering mental toughness strategies for controlling the emotional path of the sale
Theory of Mind
• Learn why the Theory of Mind is so important to effective selling
• Practice mental toughness exercises for increasing your Theory of Mind awareness
How is this course structured?
The Mental Toughness Training program is offered to both Sales Professionals and Sales Managers. Managers who take the courseare given additional training opportunities and when completed with the coursework, receive a certification as an Elite LevelMen-tal Toughness Sales Manager and Coach. Sales professionals who complete the course are given a certification as an Elite Level Mental Toughness Selling Professional.
Salespeople normally complete the course work in a period of four to eight weeks, depending on how much time they spend in training each day. The optimum training schedule is for Salespeople and Sales Managers to spend 15 to 30 minutes early in each work day. This schedule has an effect on the brain that is similar to physical exercise which increases metabolism for several hours after exercise. In this case, Salespeople report an increased level of mental focus and productivity.
If you’re interested in registering or wish to enquire further about this certification, please click the button to the right, fill in the form, and we’ll send you all the necessary details.
- Learn why a Salesperson’s success depends on their ability to compete
- Understanding the brain’s motivation systems
- Receive personal online coaching from a Certified Mental Toughness Coach throughout the course
- Learn how to use mental control strategies that allow Salespeople to thrive under the pressure of high intensity call situations, rejection, and challenging customers
- Use visualization to prepare for interactions with customers
Two courses are available:
AA-ISP Members: $980
AA-ISP Non-members: $1,080
AA-ISP Members: $880
AA-ISP Non-members: $980
*All amounts quoted are in USD.
Not sure if this is the right certification for you?
Contact us for a free consultation.