Setting the highest standard in Inside Sales Leadership
The AA-ISP AISM® program is a mix of online learning and experiences that support critical knowledge, skills, experiences and attributes for Inside Sales Leadership. Candidates are required to earn a minimum of 10-12 credits by selecting from the available course options, including the required final AISM® Capstone Project. If you want to sharpen a specific skill without taking the entire course, just choose the specific skill and enroll.
Not everyone is eligable to take the AISM: candidates must currently be an Inside Sales Manager/Leader or an Inside Sales Professional who has a desire to move into Inside Sales Leadership in the near future.
This course equips Inside Sales Managers with the ability to set goals and understand the key activities and best practices required to effectively manage and lead an Inside Sales Team, including:
- Pipeline management
- Team meetings
- QBR’s and more
For an Inside Sales Leader to drive results, he or she must have a clear handle on how to enable each Inside Sales Representative to hit goals and deliver their best performance. This course focuses on the tools to do that such as:
- Metric setting
- KPI’s and goals
- Managing performace
- Using scorecards
- Implementing corrective action
Call Coaching is a critical component of Inside Sales performance management. This course equips Managers to do so through:
- A call coaching process
- Best practices for effective interactions
- Tools to coach team members performing at different levels
The Inside Sales function has seen tremendous shifts in recent years which puts Managers in a constant state of justification. This course helps you to prove the value of your team and your process through:
- Business case approaches
- Key benefits of an expanding your team
- An understanding of the pitfalls and challenges associated with expansion
- Methods for overcoming common resistance from within your organization
SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY: The AA-ISP Leadership Summit features presentations from top Inside Sales Experts. As an attendee you will learn the latest tips, techniques, best practices and technologies for solving Inside Sales’ toughest challenges. This course takes the ideas you learned at the Summit and puts them into action back at the office. Sales Managers will be required to document how they implemented what they learned and what the resulting outcomes were. (AISM® candidates must attend an AA-ISP Leadership Summit prior to completing the course – additional conference registration fees apply)
Note: This course is available in the full AISM Program, and not as a standalone course.
OPPORTUNITY TO REFLECT: There are several outstanding books, articles and white papers focused on the business and challenges of leading Inside Sales organizations. This course recommends several reading and self-study options to select from based on a manager’s particular area of interest. Course requirements include selecting and reading 2 books and 3 articles from the suggested list, followed by essay responses and other documentation indicating what the manager learned and how they applied it to their particular organization.
Note: This course is only available in full AISM program, and is not available as a standalone course.
SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY: The AA-ISP Executive Retreat helps mid to senior level leaders dig deep into some of the most pressing issues facing Inside Sales today. Small work groups find root causes, share ideas, and formulate plans and solutions to each of these issues. Course requirements include: Executive Retreat attendance and a documented project or initiative outlining an implemented solution within their organization. (AISM® candidates must attend an AA-ISP Executive retreat prior to completing the course – additional registration fees apply)
Note: This course is only available in the full AISM Program, and is not available as a standalone course.
Whether you are new to Inside Sales management or have years of experience, this course will provide the following:
- An understanding of successful sales models and structures for Inside Sales teams
- Industry insights to improve your current model
- Competencies to manage new types of Inside Sales teams
- Best practices from varying sales structures
Good programs start with good hires. Inside Sales Professionals are a unique role in many organizations. This course outlines offers best practices in following areas:
- Hiring and on-boarding
- “Right fitting” your hires for an optimal team
Driving and rewarding performance through an effective compensation plan is an important part of leading an Inside Sales team and/or Organization. This course includes:
- Different compensation plan components, strategies and methods
- Best practices for compensating inside sales representatives
- Ways to justify your compensation plan for the business
This course is designed to provide practical direction for Leaders tasked with building a new Inside Sales program. This course content includes:
- The scope of the sales process
- The roles needed to achieve business goals
- Plans for scalability and success
Compensation is one component of Reward and Recognition, but there are many other drivers to help ensure the optimal and consistent performance of your team. This course provides guidance on setup and implementation of Rewards and Recognition programs unique to Inside Sales.
This course will help you:
- Learn industry standards and best practices from the industry leaders
- Establish yourself as an industry expert
- Learn how to present value of Inside Sales and get both stakeholder and team adoption
- Manage Inside Sales team creation and growth
- Maximise the value of your Inside Sales efforts through rewards systems and compensation
- Gain practical knowledge through the Capstone Project
After completing their selected courses, candidates will undertake a final Capstone Project. As a student of the AISM® program, you design a Capstone Project that is most relevant to you and the courses you developed throughout the program. Use a real team or organizational issue, challenge, or opportunity to truly make your AISM® experience a personal and professional success. Students present their Capstone Project virtually to the AISM® Certification Board, and upon final Board approval, successful candidates are awarded the AISM® credential.
Passing the AISM® coursework and final Capstone Project earns you a certification that lasts for a 3 year period. To keep your certification current, you must earn a five (5) Continuing Executive Development (CED) credits every year after the initial 3-year period. Here are some ways our AISM® recipients stay active:
- Participate in a local AA-ISP Chapter Meeting (1 credit)
- Attend a National AA-ISP Conference (4 Credits)
- Attend an AA-ISP webinar on Management or Leadership Topic (1 credit)
- Misc. learning opportunities (ie: webinars, white papers, non AA-ISP seminars, etc.) may be submitted for credit. (1 to 4 credits)
Certified Inside Sales Manager Certification (Online)
$2,200.00 – $2,300.00
All prices quoted are in USD.