CDMP – Certified Digital Marketing Professional
Certification is achieved by the successful completion of a computer based examination. The exam is designed to measure individuals’ knowledge and digital strategy & planning proficiency following their completion of the program.
The duration of the exam is 180 minutes.
A range of different question formats are used including Text based Multiple Choice; Imagebased Multiple Choice, Matching and Hot Spot questions.
Candidates need to achieve a minimum of 60% to pass the exam.
Our computer-based examinations are delivered through the Pearson VUE test center network which comprises over 5,200 centers in 180 countries. We choose to deliver our exams through Pearson VUE as it provides students with a quality, consistent examination, no matter where they are in the world.
Did you know that 81% of graduates have been promoted since completing our digital selling course?
- Increase your website’s visibility through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
- Drive qualified traffic to your website through Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
- Execute digital display campaigns
- Capture, segment and manage email subscribers so you know how to to plan and execute a successful email marketing campaign
- Use suitable social media channels for different business goals and objectives
- Measure and optimize your social media campaigns
- Leverage mobile marketing for its micro-targeting advantages
- Analyze and optimize your overall digital marketing activity
- Create a formal digital marketing plan for your business
Certified Digital Marketing Professional – Fundamentals
$1,150.00 – $2,200.00
All prices quoted are in USD.