We are excited to announce that the Asia Pacific Sales & Marketing Academy (APAC SMA) and The Lonely Entrepreneur Partner are partnering to bring The Lonely Entrepreneur and Global Business Education Program to Singapore.
It’s a wide known fact that Singapore is one of Asia’s hottest business hubs. By 2015, according to a report by a US business analytics company, Compass, Singapore was ranked 10th biggest ecosystem for entrepreneurs in the world.
Now, Asia Pacific Sales & Marketing Academy (APAC SMA) and the Lonely Entrepreneur have partnered to bring The Lonely Entrepreneur Community to Singapore and further unlock the potential of Singapore entrepreneurs.
What does APAC SMA and The Lonely Entrepreneur Partnership bring to Singapore?
Even though, as numbers suggest, Singapore entrepreneurs are obviously doing great on their own, this partnership will allow them to tap into a robust learning system developed in the United States.
The Lonely Entrepreneur Community is a comprehensive suite of assets to help entrepreneurs thrive: helping them eliminate risks by enabling them to manoeuvre the entrepreneurial environment, now available through APAC SMA. The Community is centred on a robust online learning platform (with 150 bite-size sections) organized around the issues all entrepreneurs face.
As The Lonely Entrepreneur founder Michael Dermer frames: “Our mission is to unlock the potential of entrepreneurs worldwide by turning their passion and pressure into success. Entrepreneurs in Singapore will now have access to the same type of learning that has been developed in the United States.”
The system combines easy-to-use learning with:
- Community: real-time interactions with fellow entrepreneurs, dialogue with peers and sharing the best practices and resources
- Reminders: daily distribution of perspectives, lessons and tips to keep entrepreneurs focused on the most important things
- Conversations: weekly conversations about life and business with founder Michael Dermer and The Lonely Entrepreneur team
- Vendor Reviews: reviews of the most commonly needed solutions and vendors
- Tools: templates, forms and sample agreements that entrepreneurs need
To learn more about The Lonely Entrepreneur, please visit www.lonelyentrepreneur.com or to enquire about the partnership and available programmes, feel free to contact us.